The charity foundation "Miloserdya Victor" was founded in August 2005. And it was named so in honor of the founder of intellectual games in Odessa, the eternal captain of the team "What? Where? When? - Viktor Morokhovskyy. The main activities of the fund are:
- promoting the development of culture and spirituality;
- promotion of health improvement of all strata of the population;
- provision of assistance to talented creative youth;
- assistance in the development of publishing, mass media;
- participation in providing medical assistance to the population and providing social care for the sick, disabled, elderly and other persons who need social support and care;
- promoting the protection of motherhood and childhood, providing assistance to large and low-income families, and much more.
Charity Foundation "Miloserdya Viktor" developed the "CHILDHOOD" program, which organizes charity events, collects funds for the needs of children's departments of city hospitals, large and low-income families, orphanages, boarding schools, and much more.
The Charitable Foundation systematically provides assistance and personally participates in regional and city holidays: "Family Day", "Mother's Day", "Children's Day", "Knowledge Day". Details of the Charitable Foundation "Miloserdya Viktor":
Ukraine, 65047, Odesa region, Odesa city,
Hrushevskyi Mykhailo St., Building 39-d, office 16-1
Tel. (0482) 33-00-08
USREOU code: 33722998
Bank account UA783071230000026004010063513
at Bank Vostok PJSC;